As you are aware, our classroom has been placed into quarantine for at least the next few days. While we are not able to enjoy our lessons in-person, we can continue on-line using ItsLearning!
- Studying spelling words - Please study the word list to be able to spell them by memory on Friday.
- Study vocabulary words - Please study the definitions to be able to match each word with its definition by memory on Friday.
- Saxon - Solve the math problems that are on the Saxon assignment. Please upload a picture of your answers OR you may type your answers and submit them. This is due Friday, August 23, 2021.
- NewsELA Current Event - Read the article in your assignments as www.newsela.com called "Ancient Dwellings". Take the quiz associated with the article and submit your score. This is due Friday, August 23, 2021
- I-Ready Math and Reading Practice - Log onto I-Ready (be sure to log on through Class Link (https://launchpad.classlink.com/sccpss). Complete one math and one reading activity. Submit the titles of the activities you completed and the scores you earned. These activities are due Tuesday, August 24th.