Room 20 Families,
Monday, September 27, 2021
School pictures have arrived and have been sent home with your child today. Keep those photos you wish to purchase and send the payment back to school at your earliest convenience (you can also pay online at the site noted on the payment envelope). Please return any unwanted pictures back to school.
Monday, September 20, 2021
Monday, September 13, 2021
Friday, September 3, 2021
Friday, August 27, 2021
Greetings, Room 22 families!
Monday, August 23, 2021
As you are aware, our classroom has been placed into quarantine for at least the next few days. While we are not able to enjoy our lessons in-person, we can continue on-line using ItsLearning!
- Studying spelling words - Please study the word list to be able to spell them by memory on Friday.
- Study vocabulary words - Please study the definitions to be able to match each word with its definition by memory on Friday.
- Saxon - Solve the math problems that are on the Saxon assignment. Please upload a picture of your answers OR you may type your answers and submit them. This is due Friday, August 23, 2021.
- NewsELA Current Event - Read the article in your assignments as www.newsela.com called "Ancient Dwellings". Take the quiz associated with the article and submit your score. This is due Friday, August 23, 2021
- I-Ready Math and Reading Practice - Log onto I-Ready (be sure to log on through Class Link (https://launchpad.classlink.com/sccpss). Complete one math and one reading activity. Submit the titles of the activities you completed and the scores you earned. These activities are due Tuesday, August 24th.