Greetings, Room 22 families!
Friday, August 27, 2021
Monday, August 23, 2021
As you are aware, our classroom has been placed into quarantine for at least the next few days. While we are not able to enjoy our lessons in-person, we can continue on-line using ItsLearning!
- Studying spelling words - Please study the word list to be able to spell them by memory on Friday.
- Study vocabulary words - Please study the definitions to be able to match each word with its definition by memory on Friday.
- Saxon - Solve the math problems that are on the Saxon assignment. Please upload a picture of your answers OR you may type your answers and submit them. This is due Friday, August 23, 2021.
- NewsELA Current Event - Read the article in your assignments as www.newsela.com called "Ancient Dwellings". Take the quiz associated with the article and submit your score. This is due Friday, August 23, 2021
- I-Ready Math and Reading Practice - Log onto I-Ready (be sure to log on through Class Link (https://launchpad.classlink.com/sccpss). Complete one math and one reading activity. Submit the titles of the activities you completed and the scores you earned. These activities are due Tuesday, August 24th.
Saturday, August 21, 2021
Good afternoon, Room 22 families!
Friday, August 13, 2021
This past week marked the first full week of Montessori work periods in our classroom! It was a joy to see students making engaging work choices, enthusiastically participating in lessons, and moving about the classroom with ease. If this week of school is any indication of what is to come, it is going to be a GREAT year!