Tuesday, October 9, 2018
I'm excited to share a new program that will help improve daily communication between school and home: Transparent Classroom! Mr. Trent's homeroom will pilot this program during term 2, and it will be expanded to the entire Ellis community the second half of the school year. As a parent, you can log into the program to see the following:
- current and past lessons that have been presented to your child
- your child's level of understanding of skills they have worked on
- pictures taken by your child's teacher of your child in action
- observation notes written by your child's teacher
- your child's parent/teacher conference notes
You will receive your log-in information at this term's parent/teacher conferences. You can access your account by visiting www.transparentclassroom.com on your home computer or mobile phone. Please let me know if you have any questions as you explore the program. I'm so excited to see how Transparent Classroom will help you more easily learn about all the amazing things happening at Ellis!